- Readings in Machine Learning Engineering
A collection of courses, books, papers, and articles on machine learning engineering.
- Exploring the Swedish Kelly List Dataset
I explored the relationship between lemma length and CEFR level for lemmas in the Swedish Kelly list dataset. Here's what I learned!
- How to Visualize Custom TFX Artifacts With InteractiveContext
The ability to visually inspect TFX artifacts with InteractiveContext is invaluable for debugging. Learn how to visualize custom TFX artifacts with InteractiveContext in this tutorial.
- Making Any Wikipedia Topic Dystopian
I once read a Tweet that said, "you can make any Wikipedia article dystopian by changing it to the past tense." Dystopian Wikipedia sounded like a fun idea, so I built Dystopedia as a proof-of-concept.
- Add a Rich Text Terminal Window to WordPress Posts With Terminal Block
Terminal Block is a WordPress block plugin for displaying rich text in an animated terminal window. It's compatible with WordPress 5.9 or higher and is available in the Block Directory.
- Docker Cheatsheet for Beginners
This cheatsheet is a reference for Docker beginners who want to quickly get started running and inspecting containers.
- The Top 5 Questions Students Ask Me on LinkedIn
On LinkedIn, students often ask me how I got my job as a software engineer. Though I'd like to, I can't respond to everyone who gets in touch with me promptly and thoughtfully. Instead, here are my answers to the top five questions they ask.
- Printing “Hello, World!”
I’ve been programming for two years now. Here are my reflections on learning how to code by printing "Hello, World!".